Friday, February 6, 2009

Things I Covet/Websites You Should View: Iminlikewithyou.com

Yes I know I'm late with this post but College stuff got in the way and I couldn't skip that, and now that classes have started up again I might have trouble keeping up with posts. Anyway moving right along I've decided to combined today's/yesterday's Covet post with I website I think Y'all should check out. It's called Iminlikewithyou.com.

Iminlikewithyou is a online multiplayer game site where they have classic games with most of the games having a twist to them. One of the examples is called "Blockles." It's Tetris but you play against other people trying to make sure that the blocks do not reach the top of your screen, while others are using power-ups to make you lose faster then them, the last one to survive wins. Another game that I really love it called "Balloono." Really it's just "Bomberman with water balloons and cute little monkeys!!!

Iminlikewithyou is just a fun site and before you know it you can become addicted. I remember a time where they had "Time Wasted" clocks that recorded how much time you spent "wasted" playing their games. I don't know where those blocks went now, but last time I remembered I had wasted over 17 hours playing just Blockles. It's a great site when you just want to pass time or you are bored.

Go check it out: wwwwiminlikewithyou.com
If you want my screen name is WonderPanda, add me as a friend.
FYI: you don't have to sign up for an account to play the games. You can play as a "LameGuest" as the site will call you.

Again I'm so sorry this post is this late. I didn't think I would forget about it like I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment