Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Beginning of Something...


After a few days of looking over my "blog" if you could really call it that over at Myspace, all I saw was a teenage kid trying to get attention from his friends. Now that I look back on that I've thought to myself that I could do better than that. That I could create someplace more meaningful than "Look at me, I'm so emo sounding," so that's what I'm going to try and do with this new blog. I'm going to talk about things that interest me and actual thoughts I have about certain areas and stories I find around the interwebs (internet). Let's all hope this one doesn't suck as much as the last one!

I also want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas since today is Christmas eve. There is a reason why I started this blog on Christmas eve and that will be explained in tomorrow's post!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Russ! I'm glad you decided to get a blog :)
    I hope you have a merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete