Friday, December 26, 2008

Tagged: 16 Factoids

So two of my friends on Facebook decided to tag me to do a answer session where I tell them 16 random facts that they might not know about. So I decided to do it here instead! Have a look into who I call "Me."

Tag 16: Rules: Make 16 random statements about yourself. Tag 16 people, including the one who tagged you. Got it?

1. I was bit by my own dog right around the eye. I was lucky that she didn't bite hard enough that I could have lost my eyesight in my left eye. I have the scars to prove it as well.

2. I love Twitter. Even though I don't have many people following me on the site I think it's just one of the coolest inventions for the internet. (I have 3 different Twitter apps on my iPod...)

3. I'm a big fan of the Wonder Girls, a South Korean girl group and Pandas. That's where I got the idea for my screen name, plus a video helped as well.

4. I still play Pokemon, even though not as much as I used to when I was younger. It's takes a long time collecting every single Pokemon without cheating, and that's why I like it cuz it's a game I'll be playing for a long time and still enjoy it. Water Pokemon are my favorite

5. I just found that Blogger/Blogspot says "Pokemon" is spelled correctly, yet "pokemon" is not... I find small stupid things like that interesting.

6. I used to collect stuffed animals. I still have like around 5-7 of the ones that mean the most to me and that I would want to past down to my children, but I used to have around the 200s-300s of them.

7. Speaking of stuffed animals, is it weird that I want to go to a "Build-a-Bear" and make a panda?

8. While I am Asian, I can not speak, write, or understand any form of Asian Language. I saw also raised by loving American parents so I don't know anything about my culture either.

9. I hate cars. While I don't mind driving them I really do not like using them if I can walk or travel without them. I will refuse a ride when I know I can get there by myself, even though it might that even longer too.

10. Portland, Oregon is my favorite city. To me the city just has the homey feeling that I love. I love the rain as well, so the city fits me well.

11. I love video games, plain and simple. I'm not a hardcore gamer and I'm not the best but I find it relaxing to just play.

12. I love superhero stories. I've always wanted to have superpowers and go save the world. Telekinesis would be my power!

13. I find Cherry Trees to be the most beautiful trees in the world. To watch them blossom... That's why Sakura/Cherry Blossoms are my favorite flower

14. I like to dance. I find it to be a fun way to express yourself and just have a good time. I don't like it when people say "I don't dance, or I can't dance." Everyone can dance, whether it's good or bad is not important. I see dancing as a fun art form

15. I have an idea of what my dream wedding would be, which is weird because I'm a guy and I don't think I get much say when it comes to planning a wedding :P. Anyways I just view at as beautiful and white, pure I guess you could say.

16. I have what I like to call a dual personality. When I'm around people I act a certain way, but when I'm alone or don't care what's going on then I change drastically, almost to the point of being cruel. It's like I cover myself with numbers of masks and I can change them at will. I don't know why, but it's one of the personality flaws that I have that I love the most about myself.

So there you go. I gave you a little look into what I call "me." It's every hard for me to talk about myself like this since I actually hate to do it, I rather just disappear or focus on another person. Anyways I think this Tag is official done!

Here is the video that pretty much inspired my Screen Name as said above:


(Also I have 4 Twitter apps on my iPod by the time this blog was finished. I need help...)

No comments:

Post a Comment